Our Policy & Procedure
- Treat you equally and with respect at all times
- Give you good advice to find the right course
- Give you good teaching
- Give you good classrooms and places to study and relax
- Make sure you have a tutor who looks after you
- Tell you how to complain if you think you are not being treated right
- Help you to find more study or work after your course is finished
- Switch off mobiles in class
- Do not interrupt when others are speaking
- Treat each other respectfully
- Be willing to work with everybody
- Keep the room tidy
Equality of opportunity:
You will be treated equally and in an open and transparent manner all other members of the community irrespective of nationality, religion, or race.
Any information we gather about you will be kept safe and confidential and divulged to others only with your knowledge and consent.
We will endeavour to ensure that all our services are available to all participants who meet the eligibility criteria.
We will encourage all participants to disclose their individual needs. We will always try to meet them or work or refer you to other establishments which might be able to meet your needs better.
Code of Conduct
OETP strongly promotes equality and diversity. We expect all our students to be harmoniously integrated with all other fellow students and staff. As a rule of thumb OETP will not tolerate the following:
- Discrimination (racial, sexual, religious or any other)
- Smoking in the OETP premises
- Consuming alcohol within the OETP premises
- Illegal activities
- Abusive behaviour towards staff, students or anyone else
- Non-attendance without valid reasons of notification
- Vandalism of any property within the OETP premises
- Theft of any nature
- Any other activities which may be inappropriate