Free  HND F/T,P/T,D/L Courses

May & Aug 2017

Admissions are open now!


Are you looking for Student Funding to Study HND in Computing OR Business Studies ?

We can help you!



Students on the HNC / HND courses are eligible for financial support through ‘Student Finance England’ to help with a loan for the course fee and for a maintenance loan and grant to support living expenses whilst on the course.

Students themselves apply directly for this support and the money for the course fee is paid directly to the college. The course fee loan application is not means tested, however maintenance support is and you will need to submit proof of income to Student Finance England during the application process.

You will not be liable to pay for any of the course fees up front if you meet the criteria set out and start paying back the loan once earning above £21,000 a year.

Forms for loans and maintenance support can be found at:




You may be eligible to obtain financial assistance if all of the following apply:

You are an UK national or hold ‘settled status’ (no restrictions on how long you can stay in the UK) you normally live in England you’ve been resident in the UK for 3 years before the start of your course

To be eligible for financial assistance non-UK nationals must hold settled status on the first day of the first academic year of their chosen course – which may be 1 September, 1 January, 1 April or 1 July dependent on the intake chosen.

You may also be eligible for financial assistance if you hold one of following residency statuses:

  • EU national, or family member of an EU national
  • Refugee
  • EEA migrant worker
  • child of a Swiss national
  • child of a Turkish worker
  • For further information regarding your eligibility for student finance please either contact Student Finance England or speak to us for Loan Application

Most full-time students can make their application for student finance online at the student finance pages on GOV.UK.

  • Set up a student finance online account.
  • Log in and complete the online application.
  • Include full details of your household income and get your parents (or partner) to support your application, if necessary
  • Send in proof of identity, if necessary
  • Sign and return the loan declaration, which you should receive within 6 weeks of making your application
  • If for any reason you are not able to apply online, use the form finder located on the student finance pages on GOV.UK. to obtain the forms you need.
  • If have you experience any difficulty in applying for student finance please either contact Student Finance England or come into the college and speak to a member of the admissions team.

It can take up to six weeks to for your application for student finance to be processed. You are strongly advised to make your application for finance as soon as possible – even if you have only received a conditional offer from a college .

We will provide you:

  • Free counselling,
  • Free Support with Application form
  • FREE Interview Preparation
  • Our assistance will help you to secure admission to a college.

For more information about how or when you will receive your student finance, watch the ‘Getting paid’ video from Student Finance England or visit the student finance pages on GOV.UK.

Applications for finance take at least six weeks to be processed fully; however, Student Finance England will do an initial assessment to ensure that you receive funds as close to the start of your chosen course as possible.


Entry Requirements

Level 3 qualification equivalent to A-levels or BTEC National

English & Maths Diagnostic Test

Course interview


 work experience

Checklist of documents required:

  • Passport/ID Cards/* Birth Certificates
  • CV
  • Educational Documents (equivalent to Level 3/A level
  • Work experience (contract/reference from employer)
  • Personal Statement (why would you like to study your chose course
  • 2x Passport Photo’s

*British National Only

Evidence can be any of the following:

  • Bank Statement
  • Council Tax Bill
  • Payslip or P^0’s
  • Utility Bills (gas, electricity or phone calls)
  • Work permit

All documents not in English must be translated