Volunteers are great assets to us as they bring with them a range of skills and experience that can enhance the learning opportunities, achievement and enjoyment of children at OETP. We welcome and encourage volunteers from all sections of the local community.
- Undergraduate University Students
- Members of the Governing Body
- Parents and other relatives of pupils
- Ex-members of staff
The types of activities that Volunteers support and assist with include:
- Acting as a mentor and supporting 1:1 and small groups of children in English, Maths, Scienec, ICT
- Undertaking art and craft activities with children
- Accompanying children visits
Anyone wishing to become a volunteer, please email us your CV and we will get in touch with you.