Did you know…
- That 73% of employers would employ candidates with volunteering experience over one who doesn’t!
- That 94% of employers believe that volunteering can add to skills.
- That 58% say that voluntary work experience can actually be more valuable than experience gained in paid employment!
Can you spare 2-4 hour per weeks!
Volunteer required for:
- Supporting KS2, KS3 and GCSE in English, Maths & Science
- Supporting Functional Skills in ICT for adults
- Admin Work
- Proof Reading
- Web Design
Your support and as a good role model will:
-raise people’s achievement in literacy, numeracy and ICT;
-raise people’s achievements and their aspirations for the future,
-encourage their motivation, confidence and independent learning
- develop self-esteem and confidence
- develop new skills and to help them learn about and prepare for the world of work
What we are looking for?
- Strong Academic background in English & Maths
- The ability to bonds with the child
- The desire to make differences to their lives
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Empathetic, passionate, supportive and committed
- Have a good listening and a friendly manner
- Good ICT skills
- Be committed for 3hr per week at least for 6 months (expect during exam period)
- Be punctual, reliable and a good team player with good communication skills.
Benefits to you:
♦ Giving something back to the community
♦ Gaining experience with children
♦ Being creative and having fun
♦ Developing employability skills
♦ Receive a job reference
How to apply:
If you fit the bill and can demonstrate a natural talent for inspiring and motivating kids then email your recent CV with names of two referees to with a covering letter explaining why we should select you.
Click here for